Sunday, June 8, 2008

"I don't care."

I grew up in an especially liberal portion of Northern California. Now I look back and laugh at the kids I knew in junior high and high school that dressed like social misfits, using the trite phrase "I don't care what people think" as justification for they way they presented themselves. The conclusion that I've come to is that they were the ones that cared more than anyone about the way they dressed. These kids would go totally out of their way in making sure they looked like the cryptigoth, emo, Sum-182 robots that all had to dress a certain way, just so they could tell me else how much they didn't care about what I thought. I didn't care then and I just laugh now. The joke is on you for falling for the music industry's plot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you making fun of my DI shirt and long johns with ripped elbows combo? I will fight you. Also you should check out the3wisemans.blogspot.com. My baby is freakin cute.